Member for

3 years 5 months
Submitted by Victoria Boyko on

Yes. If you are planning on open burning within the City of Walthourville, you must obtain a burn permit from the Georgia Forestry Commission. The permit can be obtained by calling 1-800-OK2-BURN (652-2876) or visit the Georgia Forestry Commission website.